You have 2 trips in progress. See all
Trip Planner: Asia / United Arab Emirates / Emirate of Abu Dhabi / Al Ain / Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
Visit the former home of the late founder of the nation at Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Built in 1910, the palace displays striking architecture, with large courtyards and tiered towers located within high palace walls. A museum since 1998, the palace showcases art contemporary to the rule of Sheikh Zayed, tells the story of his political and private biography, and details what life was like at the palace. Tour the grounds and enjoy the exhibits, which are set across multiple ornate majlis (rooms for receiving visitors). Plan a trip to Al Ain easily and quickly by telling Inspirock to suggest an itinerary.
Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum reviews
Gives an insight into the way of life before the discovery of oil changed the landscape and fortune. Well maintained. Entry is free. A series of small buildings within the courtyard.
Gives an insight into the way of life before the discovery of oil changed the landscape and fortune. Well maintained. Entry is free. A series of small buildings within the courtyard. more »
1. Palace area is huge and next to Al Ain Oasis (though the entrance from oasis side is closed). 2. There are several stratus of small buildings around the courtyard. All nicely maintained without...
1. Palace area is huge and next to Al Ain Oasis (though the entrance from oasis side is closed). 2. There are several stratus of small buildings around the courtyard. All nicely maintained without... more »
Such a beautiful, serene place to visit. There were lots of great spots for photoshoot. Went here to do quick snaps of my daughter in her National Day outfit. Photos turned out great. 💯 Parking & entrance are free. The best time to go is during the golden hours because the sunset view is awemazing!!!! 😍
It’s such a beautiful place where there is so much of a history. People who like to history this is a must visit place. Structure and garden is maintained so nicely. There is no entry fee. It would take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to see
Plan your trip to Al Ain
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Book itChoose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.Know more
Popular things to do in Al Ain
Side trips from Al Ain
Hidden gems in Al Ain
Shopping in Al Ain
Nearby attractions in Al Ain
Trips in Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum by other users
10 days in United Arab Emirates BY A USER FROM INDIA Dubai Al Ain Abu Dhabi 29 days in Al Ain SEE PLAN Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve Al Ain Zoo Al Murabba Fort 60 days in Abu Dhabi SEE PLAN Dalma Island Yas Marina Circuit Qasr Al Hosn 8 days in Dubai & Amsterdam BY A USER FROM INDIA Dubai Amsterdam 12 days in Dubai SEE PLAN LEGOLAND Dubai Emirates Towers The Dubai Mall 15 days in Dubai SEE PLAN Emirates Towers The Dubai Mall Burj Khalifa